- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in C#. NET, VB.NET, .NET Core
- Hands on working experience in .Net Framework, , WCF, Microservices
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database
- Experience in building apps based on the microservices architecture in .Net and .Net Core (C#, .Net framework, CLR, ASP.NET), XML, schemas
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures
- Experienced in implementing .net services ( REST APIs and Micro-services)
- Familiar with cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Good experience in MultiThreading concepts
- Experience in Entity framework
- Good Oral and written communication
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge on Kafka,, Logstash
- Tool experience: JIRA, Git, Jenkins.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Why Big Oh Notation?
- Get to work with some of the Top Brands in the industry.
- Constantly learn from the leaders of Software industry and evolve on the job.
- Great Financial and Professional Incentives.
- Rapid Growth Opportunity.
- Setting the standard – You set the standards. You set the policies